Contact : 01564-225454, +91-9828476447, +91-9414087007 , Email : email@example.com
About SBLD AVB Hospital
A well equipped 80 bedded established hospital is within the college campus. Outdoor facilities are being provided at two points of the city. Adjoining villages are served by a mobile medical unit, as also through medical camps and special drives conducted from time to time.
The average bed occupancy is 60-70 . There are 6 OPDs in different branches of ayurveda which provide consultation to outpatient. The average OPD attendance 100-150 per day.
- General ward.
- Special Ward single bed with/without AC.
- Pleasant and aesthetic environment with open and tranquil surroundings.
- Individual care and attention by doctors and nurses.
- Emergency care round the clock x 7 days with A/C ambulance facilities.
- I.P.D. The In-patient department has facilities to fulfill the demands of every Socio-Economic Strata, like General wards, Special wards, Deluxe with A.C. Required amount of paramedical staffs are provided to take care of the patients.
- Special Clinics :
- A.R.C : Ano Rectal Clinic takes care of patients who need treatment for Ano-rectal disorders and provides Kshara Sutra Treatment (Medicated Thread) & other para surgical procedures.
- Asthma Clinic : The patients suffering from asthma are thoroughly investigated and specific treatments and panchakarma procedures are instituted.
- Geriatric Clinic : The patient suffering from geriatric disorders treated with special councelling and treatment.
- Physiotherapy : For the purpose of Rehabilitation of the Neuro Muscular Disorders. Physiotherapy unit is equipped with necessary instruments.
- Yoga and Nature cure : With view to Holistic Approach to health, Yoga and nature cure clinic has facilities for health promotion by therapeutic yoga and nature cure.
- O.T. (Major & Minor) : Well equipped O.T. is present for the treatment of surgical diseases. The scholars are training to perform surgeries. Minor Surgical procedures are also carried out in Minor O.T.
- Eye & ENT Clinic : Various eye diseases are treated with eye exercises, specifc therapeutic procedures.
- Maternity & Labour Theatre & O.T. : Full fledged maternity section is functioning to treat gynecological & obstetric problems.
- Panchkarma Centre : Equipped with traditional and modern apparatus and special cottage wards, it has been recently added to the hospital and is being run under the supervision of qualified and experienced team of Doctors, Therapist and Paramedical staff.
The patients suffering from neurological, neuro muscular diseases, chronic ailments like Skin diseases, Asthma, Back ache are provided with panchakarma therapy like Vamana (Emesis), Virechana (Purgation), Nasya (Nasal therapy) Basthi – Niruha (decoction enema) & Anuvasana (oleation enema).
Consultation times :
One week days : 9 am to 2 pm
General holidays & Sunday : 9 am to 11 pm