Contact : 01564-225454, +91-9828476447, +91-9414087007 , Email : email@example.com
To be a part of this prestigious intitution, it is mandatory for aspirants to fulfil certain eligibility conditions to get admission to BAMS course. Some basic BAMS eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to pass Class 12 or equivalent examination with science subjects ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in both Class 11 and 12 from a recognised board.
- He/she should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- An aspirant from general category needs to secure an aggregate of 50% in their Class 12 Board examination. While, for SC/ST/OBC candidates, the qualifying percentage is 40%
- Candidates need to have qualified NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) by securing minimum qualifying cutoff percentile to get admission in BAMS course.
- For foreign students any other equivalent qualification approved by the University will be allowed.
For Further information and assistance feel free to contact us.